Tuesday, June 26, 2012

More Info Soon...

Thanks for visiting!

I'm in the process of writing this book. It will be available for print and Kindle. It's sad, but the point is focusing on how to grow from it and claim the life you want! I'm now a professional artist working on projects like "Game of Thrones" for HBO and various others. I have a wonderful wife and kids, a great home, but I wouldn't be if I hadn't grown up the way I did. Also, I still have some of that childhood engrained in me and have to stay on top of it so that I DON'T become a full-blown hoarder or alcoholic. I'll tell you all about that in the book. Hope to have it out in a few months!



Me Age 4. Good grief. Even my photos from
back then have gunk on them!


For more info on me:


And my other blogs:

(Art & Writing)

(Random Awesome News)

(Get YOUR Writing Narrated)

No comments:

Post a Comment